Cirrus – online media asset viewing/approval/collaboration
Cirrus is blueprint’s proprietary online asset viewing, approval and soft proofing tool.
Designed to enable users and teams around the world to quickly access, markup, track change and approve complex print, video and document assets via web browsers on Macs, PCs and handheld devices – Cirrus enables a number of features including:
- Version control
- Collaborative commenting and markup
- Simple to complex approval workflows
- Version compare and contrast
- Preflight RIP check for print assets
- Streaming high resolution detail-on-demand
- Auto encode
- Auto QA for video assets
- Frame-by-frame or group of frame commenting
Cirrus has been designed to integrate quickly with other digital asset management platforms, or function as a stand alone tool. A robust and secure web services API enables rapid integration.
For more information or to arrange a demonstration please contact email@example.com